EBAX for MSCRM
Do you use Excel for just data analysis? Of course not!
Excel is one of the fastest and most flexible data entry tools available.
What if you could use Excel as your data entry tool for Microsoft CRM?
EBAX is the premiere merge-updating Excel add-on for Microsoft CRM.
EBAX overcomes the current limited integration of Excel and Microsoft CRM.
Whether you are a CRM Implementer, Power User, or regular user,
save yourself hundreds of hours and use EBAX to manage your data.
With no Server-Side installation required. EBAX is easy to try. Select the EBAX Trial from the product list below...
EBAX installs a new "CRM" tab in Excel with an easy to navigate ribbon allows you select Entities and Views to Update.
Press the "Populate" button.
Make changes. Then press "Update Data". If there are any errors, the Status column
will allow you to correct the issue and then just "Update Data" again.
- General Updating - Update your CRM data with the speed and flexibility of Excel
- Point in Time Data - See what your data was in comparison to today. Perfect for Sales Managers that need to see how the sale pipeline changed from last week.
- Import Complete Systems - No need to write Scripts. Our customers import data just by defining views and then copy and paste
- One to Many Updating - Frustrated that CRM Views do not support 1-Many? We not only allow you to see the data, we allow you to update and add data.
- Price List Item Generate - Automatically generate Price List Items from Active Products
- User Management - Manage Users and Security Role Assignment
- Updating CRM Data from External Data using a User Defined Key - Have data being provided by an external system that needs to be updated with current crm records like the Product Catalog. EBAX provides a wizard driven process to easily update your current data.
EBAX Supports the following Entities:
- Price List Items
- Phone Calls
- Service Activity
- Campaign Activity
- Campaign Response
EBAX is sold in License Packs as outlined in our store.
Licensing requiring more than 100 seats - please contact us for Enterprise Licensing.
We have a special installer for clients using Excel on terminal services/Hyper-V. Please contact us for details
EBAX is based on a named user license. You are not required to have matching EBAX licenses count as your CRM license count. If your organization has 100 CRM CALs but only 50 would use EBAX you would only purchase 50 EBAX licenses.
EBAX requires the following:
- Windows Vista and Above for CRM 2011
- Windows XP and Above for CRM 4.0
- Windows XP and CRM 2011 (please see here for special instructions)
- Microsoft CRM 4.0 or Microsoft CRM 2011
- Microsoft CRM Online is supported
- Microsoft Excel 2007 and above
- ASP .Net Framework 3.5/4.0**
- Visual Studio Tools for the Office System 3.0 Runtime (VSTO)**
** ASP .Net Framework 3.5 and VSTO are installed with EBAX if they are not previously installed. An internet connection is required during the installation.